Amid the outbreak, the CDC and the US government have encouraged to slow the spread of the sickness. This has led to the . TIDAL, the global entertainment streaming platform is working so fans can still enjoy the music while practicing social distancing.
At 12 pm EST today, TIDAL began hosting daily live streams of archival concerts. With each day that passes with the COVID-19 shutdown, the live stream will highlight a new genre each day.
The lineups include some big names in music, starting with Jennifer Lopez and Daddy Yankee today. The music series will continue throughout the week, and genres include Latin, R&B, Pop and Hip-Hop.
You can check out the full schedule below.
- Wednesday (3/25) – Latin
- Featuring Jennifer Lopez, Daddy Yankee, CNCO, Romeo Santos, and more.
- Thurs (3/26) – Pop
- Featuring Lizzo, Rosalia, The Chainsmokers, Bazzi, Dermot Kennedy , and more.
- Friday (3/27) – Electronic
- Featuring deadmau5, Daft Punk, Kaskade, Marshmello, Cashmere Cat, and more.
- Saturday (3/28) – Hip Hop
- Sunday (3/29) – R&B
- Featuring Beyoncé, Rihanna, Ari Lennox, Trey Songz, Jorja Smith, H.E.R, and more.
These 12-hour daily live streams will be available to members and non-members alike, and is free of charge via TIDAL At Home.
TIDAL hopes the daily live streams will help fans stay connected with their favorite artists, while practicing social distancing. Tune in below on the aforementioned dates at 12 p.m. ET.