Modern times require modern decisions, and in marketing, this statement works too. Social media becomes one of the levers that push the development of businesses forward all over the world. And YouTube in particular is a very helpful promotion instrument for brands. It has a big power that can drive sales, increase traffic to your site, and recognition of your brand. Also, it is a good method to connect with your target audience directly and get the freshest feedback and knowledge about their preferences. In this article, we will not focus on details like reasons to buy 50 YouTube views, because that is quite obvious. Today we shall reveal the top five reasons to begin a channel on YouTube for your business promotion.
This metric is incredibly important both for small local businesses and big established corporations. It defines the interest in your product and the flow of new customers.
YouTube is a rather useful tool for increasing conversion because according to the statistic, very many people would decide to buy the product after watching a video about it. The marketer’s research also shows that the brands that use videos as an instrument for their advertising campaign, show almost 50% better results than the ones who miss this type of content. The secret that explains this fact is simple – video is a great way to put a product into a certain context, which makes it more desirable for potential customers.
Besides, YouTube makes the process very easy. To improve your performance, you will have a bunch of handy features, like cards, playlists, or the space on the end screen, which will help you to categorize and describe your content.
YouTube is a bit different method for promotion than other social platforms. It provides a bigger amount of users who actually want to find information about your brand and products, unlike Instagram or Pinterest, where your ads can be targeted to the random user, who was not looking particularly for you, just a similar thing.
So, Youtube can serve not as bait, but as a sales consultant that would be subtle, yet persuasive enough to encourage a viewer to become a client.
The conclusion to make here is only one – the more discoverability you achieve, the better would be the result in sales. Offer your potential customers a vast range of topics: reviews, examples of usage, ideas, lifestyle ads, promo, collaborations, and entertainment, etc.
YouTube is incredible when it comes to the reach. Being the second biggest search engine on the internet, this social platform offers brands an exclusive opportunity to catch up with their target audience through video content. And as YouTube is owned by Google, which is number one search engine, the chance to hit the right crowd is increasing exponentially. The only thing that you will need to push your business through niche competitors is to do a proper keyword research. Implementation of the right keywords will boost your discoverability for sure.
YouTube is a social network, where an enormous amount of videos is stored and spread. And the video content is promised to become the most consumed by 2022. By 2020, people already prefer the film rather than a still image or text.
The explanation to this fact is that video content is much easier to understand. It is the most relevant to the real picture of life – visual and hearing perception at once. Almost 75 percent of users would prefer watching video tutorials to reading text instructions or graphic explanations. Another useful feature that YouTube offers to users is the possibility to share your videos on any other popular platform. They can easily be embedded wherever you want them to, isn’t that a good treat?
Entering YouTube is really easy. This will not take much time and effort, especially nowadays, when shooting good content requires only having a smartphone in your pocket. Of course, this option is the least one, and if you have enough budget, you should invest into better gear and editing. However, you can run a brand account as your personal, sharing your insights and ideas, communicating with your potential customers directly. And basically what you need to do to fulfill this kind of strategy is just being yourself. Of course, this tactic is suitable for small businesses. Big corporations can spend more money on hiring a marketing team to run their campaigns on YouTube.
And now, as we have the five reasons to start a promotion campaign on YouTube revealed, we would like to share a short guide that will help you to get in with this.
• Customize your channel. Making a neat branded profile will make it look professional and help your customers to notice you. And it just looks nicer. Come up with a color scheme, logo, typical fonts and style, that will make you stand out.
• Socialize. As YouTube is actually a social network, communication is vital to attract and retain your viewers. You can demonstrate support and willingness to consult your audience through comments and video responses, and this builds a strong connection with your potential customers.
• Monitor the competition. YouTube is great not only for promotional purposes but for doing some professional spying as well. You can find out what tactics are your concurrents pulling off, and what reaction they get to their actions.
• Educate. This platform holds an endless number of videos by now, and you can find informative and educational content that will help you to understand your work better, improve your skills and performance.
• Know your audience. Having a channel on YouTube is a great opportunity to know what your potential clients want to see from you.
Create custom thumbnails for your videos. Doing so will boost your recognition on the platform. And also it can attract many new followers.
• Make playlists. This function will help you to keep users engaged with your content for a longer time, which is good for your rates.
• Don’t overload your content with sales. You have to be subtle and accurate if you want to gain a loyal audience.
• Use CTA’s. This is a great way to encourage your viewers to do things that you want, like sharing, hitting likes, commenting, etc. Your goal is to get more interaction going on, so YouTube’s algorithms will be considering your channel for putting into the suggested section.
• Create different kinds of content. Having a variety of themes on your channel will certainly pick the interest of your audience. You can share insights of your production process, company values, or ecological activity that your brand participates in.
• Add keywords to your description and titles. This will help the algorithms of the platform to categorize and promote your videos to the proper crowd.
And A Word To Sum It All Up
YouTube is a great instrument to use. And due to its differences with other social platforms, you are practically obliged to use it for your brand promotion. Video content is clicking, so it is your chance to catch a wave before your competitors do. Use YouTube wisely, and you will get a great boost for your conversion and sales.