It’s album mode for Meek Mill and what’s a better time than now to set free all of this material that will be found on his new LP, Wins And Losses? Over the past 2 years since the release of his Dreams Worth More Than Money sophomore effort, Meek Mill has had a roller coaster ride of events and experiences come his way. Pushing and fighting through them the best way he knew how, the guarantee among it all is that things would be addressed through the music. Making that very clear via his Instagram announcement for the his next album venture, Meek Mill will not be leaving anything to the imagination.
Already exciting, Meek Mill will also drop off some major visual aspects, too. Alongside the Wins And Losses album, Meek will be premiering a film to go hand and hand with the material. Having a lot to address, we do not have to wait too long as the body of work with be released in less than two weeks, on July 21. A project that may end up being the talk of the Summer, it’s Meek’s time to shine!
Stay tuned for the tracklist and guest features unveiling.
UPDATE: (July 13, 2017) – Here is the official tracklist for Meek Mill’s forthcoming album ‘Wins and Losses’
1. “Wins & Losses”
2. “Heavy Heart”
3. “F**k That Check Up” (Feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
4. “Whatever You Need” (Feat. Chris Brown & Ty Dolla $ign)
5. “1942 Flows”
7. “We Ball” (Feat. Young Thug)
8. “These Scars” (Feat. Future & Guordan Banks)
9. “Connect the Dots” (Feat. Yo Gotti & Rick Ross)
10. “Fall Thru”
11. “Never Lose” (Feat. Lihtz Kamraz)
12. “Glow Up”
13. “Young Black America” (Feat. The-Dream)
14. “Open” (Feat. Verse Simmonds)
15. “Ball Player” (Feat. Quavo)
16. “Made It from Nothing” (Feat. Teyana Taylor & Rick Ross)