Innovation. In today’s society, we are all looking for that next wave or “IT” piece of technology that will transcend mankind. In the music industry, we all want quality music and quality headphones that will deliver said music into our ears to enjoy. Now I know, we all flock to what is popular and has stood the test of time which is fine. But how many times do we turn a blind eye to a product and all it delivers. Well, there isn’t a need to turn a blind eye anymore as we have the answers to all your troubles.
Here is ‘Vinci’, A.I. (artificial intelligence) enabled headphones with smart, superior sound quality that serves as a personal assistant. This is just scratching the surface on the technology these headphones are equipped with. Vinci’s patented biosensing engine provides personalized music experience in addition to 16 GB storage for standalone functionality. Yes, that means NO APP or DEVICE needed.
Max Wu, the co-founder of Vinci had this to say about the companies mission for users;
“We designed these headphones to completely integrate and improve people’s music experience, We envision Vinci transforming not just the way people listen to music, but the way people interact with the world while listening to music. With just a tap or voice command, people will be able to check the weather, get directions, or order a car all through their headphones, making this the easiest on-the-go listening experience – no smartphone needed.”
There are two versions, ‘Vinci’ and ‘Vinci Pro’. Their key features can be seen below. As for the company ‘Vinci’ and their headphones, they will start shipping early 2017. For those who contributed to their kickstarter which was looking to reach a goal of $50,000 (currently at 4x that amount), the early bird pricing is set for $99. Not bad considering all that you receive. The $99 is 50% of the cost so you do the math.
For more information feel free to check out their website here which will then direct you to their Kickstarter.
- Voice command: Vinci allows for a completely hands-free experience by responding to your voice to choose songs, start a playlist, and more.
- Smart recommendation: Vinci senses and recommends music based on your vitals, activity, and listening habits. The more you use it, the more Vinci provides a personalized experience.
- Intuitive control: With its built-in proximity sensor, Vinci pauses the music when you take it off and resumes playback when you put it back on your head. The touch screen lets you control your music (change tracks and adjust volume) using simple taps and swipes.
- Binaural sound recording: Vinci uses two microphones, allowing users to record their surroundings with excellent playback quality.
- 360, immersive sound: The combination of accurate sound placement plus Vinci’s integrated head tracking sensors deliver fully immersive sound.
- 7-hour battery life (with screen on): Longer battery life than comparable smart headphones.
- Superior sound quality: Professional 40mm drivers with Beryllium coated diaphragms that together with Dirac HD sound deliver an ultimate listening experience.
- Comfortable ergonomic design: The VINCI design is a unique square shape and is constructed with lightweight materials to be light, comfortable, and ergonomic for all users to wear.
- 16GB local storage: Offline and online local storage means you can have anytime, anywhere access to your music, your maps, your information.
- Color choice: Choose your Vinci in either red, black, white, or silver
VINCI 1.5 Pro Features:
- Wireless charging: Includes wireless charging port.
- Smart noise cancelling: Customized noise cancelling modes that adapt to your surroundings including home, office, train, and airplane.
- Integrated display: Integrated display with NCVM technology that offers a sleek display effect.
- 32GB local storage: Additional offline storage of music, maps, and more.
- Additional color choices: Choose your Vinci Pro in either gold or black