*All of the information in this piece has been obtained first hand unless stated otherwise.
- Sean Price, a 6-foot-4 guard from Port Charlotte, is receiving interest from Georgia Tech, Florida, FIU, FAU, Davidson, Citadel and West Point. He’s received offers from DePaul and Florida Golf Coast.
- Jaizec Lottie of Cherokee Trail is receiving interest from Hawaii and the University of Nevada. As already known, he holds offers from the likes of Weber State, UC Davis, Montana State and more, and is expected to make a decision after his basketball season concludes.
- Newton North’s Ethan Wright has received interest from William and Mary, Davidson, Princeton, and UPenn. He plans on visiting BC and BU “soon” and was in attendance for BC’s game against NC State.
- Connor Printz of The Taft School (CT) has received camp invites from Yale, Brown, Columbia, Richmond and Liberty. He plans on heading to Boston University for a visit or attend a game in the future.
- Tyler LeClerc of Groton-Dunstable is receiving “significant interest” from the University of New England, New England College, Gordon College, Thomas College and Framingham State. He’s already visited Salem State, Framingham State, Thomas College and the University of New England. Anna Maria is also showing interest in him.
- Antonio Daye is a 6-foot-2 guard for Southern Durham (NC) is receiving interest from Florida, Northern Arizona, UNC Asheville, App State, Clemson and ECU. He currently holds offers from BYU, Temple and Albeline.
- Trey Carrier of Wilton-Lyndeborough has narrowed his college list to five: WPI, RPI, Wentworth, Gordon and Roger Williams. Suffolk University had seen him play during the AAU season, but their lack of an engineering program has hindered their chances of landing Carrier. Nothing is official with Carrier, as pursuing a post-grad year is a possibility.
- Speaking of Suffolk University, they were in attendance at the BABC Winter Classic to watch Griffin Perry of Bridgewater-Raynham. A representative of the school talked to Perry briefly, and along with Suffolk, Wentworth College was in attendance examining players on Bridgewater-Raynham and talked to the head coach for a bit.
- Isaiah Miller of Newton High (GA) holds multiple offers from D1 to JUCO and is expected to make a decision in the spring. He currently has offers from Florida Atlantic, East Carolina and more, along with interest from University of Georgia, LSU and Auburn.
- The Putnam Science (CT) basketball program is known for delivering their basketball prospects college programs from the D1 level to D3 level. Nate Patenaude is no difference. He is receiving interest from Rhode Island College, Johnson and Wales, Endicott, Keene State and Nichols.
- Austin Williams of Seton Hall Prep is receiving interest from Colgate and UMBC. Despite his offers, thee’s no timeline for him to make a decision.
- Javian Fleming of Canton (MS) has been a main attraction on the basketball circuit with much interest and offers, with Rice and UCF being the latest to be added to his list.
- Suffield Academy (CT) is interested in Dimon Carrigan of Cambridge (MA).
- Mitchell Seraille of Jack Yates has received levels of interest from UTSA, Lamar, SFA, Sam Houston State, Tulsa and more.
- Chris Acevedo of Bradford Christian is receiving interest from Pace University, Southern New Hampshire University, and Post University. Acevedo’s teammate, Bryan Henry, is receiving interest from UMass Boston and SNHU (unofficially visited). To round out the news from Bradford Christian, Jonathan Paulino is receiving interest from Salem State and has begun the process of heading to the school.
- Jimmy Yfantopulos of Brimmer and May is receiving interest from Brown, Dartmouth, Colgate, Holy Cross, American and the University of New Hampshire. He was recently in attendance for the Colgate-BU game in Boston and is expected to visit Colgate “soon.”
- Terrence Clarke, an 8th grader at The Rectory School, has been highly touted as mentioned upon in a previous recruiting piece. The newest school to his lengthy list is The Hotchkiss School. Along with showing interest in Clarke, Hotchkiss has their sights set on EJ Dambreville of Bridgewater-Raynham for a post-grad year.
- Chris Herren Jr. of Tabor Academy, yes, the son of former NBA guard Chris Herren Sr., has been receiving college interest from Brown (visited), the University of Pennsylvania and DePaul.
- Skyler Nash of Gould Academy had a 22-point outing at the BABC Prep Classic against Brimmer and May. In the game, he was being watched by representatives from Dartmouth, Maine and American (want him in for a visit). Stanford has also contacted Nash.
- Relayed to Def Pen’s Aaron Johnson is Clarence Wilson, a 5-foot-8 guard from Orchard Lake St. Mary’s is receiving interest from NAIA schools. He currently has no offers.
- Drake Thomas, a six-foot MLB/OLB of Heritage High, is receiving interest from the University of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. He plans on visiting the previously mentioned schools along with schools that have already been known to make an offer: NC State, Michigan, Charlotte and East Carolina. From what I know, the sophomore has no timeline for a decision or narrowing down his list.
- Justin Rogers of Parkway (LA) is recognized as a four-star dual-threat quarterback. His play has led to him receiving already known offers from Ole Miss, Mississippi State, TCU, Arkansas and more. From what I was able to gather, he’s expected to unveil his Top-5 in April with a decision expected to follow in the summer. Rogers is also getting interest from South Carolina, Indiana and Oregon.
- Carl White lll of Arabia Mountain will receive offers from multiple schools if their first offers fall through and he’s still on the board. He “might take some visits” in the near future.
- Milton Academy freshmen RB/OLB Kalel Mullings has announced he’s received an offer from the University of Michigan.
- Trey Woods of North Bend has committed to Wyoming and explained his decision to me: “Wyoming has always invested time into me and they showed they cared about me as both a student and an athlete. I chose them because I could tell they were family oriented.”
- Cole Thomas of Blanchet High will unofficially visit USC and UCLA in February.
- Joshua Comune of Cheshire Academy is expected to be cleared from his Torn ACL by March or April. He’s begun running and training with his QB coach for the first time since his injury.